Digital Audio Marketing Data Analyst
Location: Remote Office|Status: Full Time
3 Experience Required
We are looking for an experienced Digital Audio Marketing Data Analyst to support our Traditional and Digital (Streaming) Audio Marketing team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and analyzing campaign data
- Identifying trends and insights for optimizations to improve campaign results
- Data reporting both internal and external
- Help develop campaign strategies based on data and industry experience
- Communicate internally with our Account Managers and externally with our clients when needed
To be successful as a Digital Audio Marketing Data Analyst, you should have strong technical and analytic skills and be able to present actionable insights for media campaigns. A top-notch digital marketing analyst should also be detail-oriented, and work well within a team.
Digital Audio Marketing Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and web behavioral data.
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from your analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
Digital Audio Marketing Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Experience with buying and analytical and reporting applications & tools, including Freewheel (aka Strata), Core Media, Leads RX, Podsights, Artsai, Magellan, Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel and Data Studio.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing across audio, social, display, and programmatic platforms.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Apply through below link:
Digital Audio Marketing Data Analyst Application Link