Account Manager (Los Angeles)
2-3 years Experience Required
Do you thrive on helping clients make an impact? Do you work every day with the goal of exceeding
Your passion, vision and enthusiasm is infectious and inspiring. You are a natural born leader. You hold
the highest standards for your work and never settle.
Work with our team to develop strategy and implement plans that drive consumer response and the best
results in the business.
What You Will Do To Succeed
● Client Management:
○ Establish and cultivate successful, long-term client and industry relationships
■ Manage client relationship, assessing needs, developing strategy, making
recommendations and managing budget and timelines
■ Ensure client satisfaction through achieving and exceeding campaign results
● Team Management:
○ Communicate with media buying team, clients, and department managers
○ Teach – systems, client management, opportunity assessment, proposal development
○ Manage weekly meetings with clients and media team to review status, issues, results,
● Time Management:
○ Update documents and reports in a timely manner
○ Work with accounting to ensure invoicing and billing is correct
○ Administer and analyze time management processes to attain optimal efficiency
● Business Development:
○ Work with business development team on new proposals
■ Support in moving deals through the sales funnel
■ Secure growth for ongoing business
■ New campaigns, upsells, contract extensions, other
What You’ll Need to Succeed
● 3+ years of direct response and traditional audio media buying/ media management experience
● Management and leadership skills; Previous experience effectively leading a team
● Ability to interface effectively with senior agency management and client personnel
● Motivated to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration
● Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college/university – degree in Marketing, Advertising preferred
● Proven ability to grow new business and find new revenue opportunities
● Excellent leadership and coaching ability
● Understanding of local markets, customers, and competitors to target needs and drive sales
● Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
● Good understanding of Audio Advertising industry a plus
You’ll Make an Impact by:
Motivating and inspiring those around you by paying attention to detail and offering thoughtful answers to
questions which arise, while empowering buyers to independently make decisions and affect optimal
campaign results. Structuring a high-caliber team managing all responsibilities. Developing sensible
media strategies based on understanding of marketing and advertising.
With Whom You’ll Partner:
● Report to Account Director
● Day to Day with Associate Media Director
What You Can Expect:
● The opportunity to grow the agency and yourself.
● A company that cares about your personal goals just as much as your professional goals.
● A culture that inspires great work ethic and fun collaboration.
About Direct Results
Direct Results’ designs and implements customized media and advertising campaigns to precisely match
advertisers with key consumers and deliver messaging to influence consumers to take immediate action.
We do it with a state-of-the-art proprietary database application identifying broadcasters by 72
psychographics and lifestyle characteristics. The application catalogs all historic ROI data allowing
DIRECT RESULTS to effectively pinpoint the target consumer. We specialize in “everything audio” and
work in virtually every category including: health, beauty, diet, financial, business opportunity,
entertainment, retail, political, travel, B to B and others.
Send Resume and cover letter to Peter@DirectResults.com